Pack Up to Attend the International Transport Packaging Forum
Packaging engineers will hear several ideas for protecting products in transit at ISTA’s 2012 International Transport Packaging Forum. Held April 2–5 in Orlando, FL, the annual event will offer technical sessions along with two ISTA certification workshops.
A few sessions include the following:
• “Cold Chain: It’s Not Just Coolers and Gel Packs,” by John A. Mitchell, manager, package engineering,
Beckman Coulter Inc.
• “Practical Application of ISTA Thermal Lane Data for Container Design and Cold Chain Strategies,” by James L. Cox, PhD, cold chain consultant, chairman, ISTA Lane Data Study Committee.
• “Removing Waste from the Packaged-Product Design,” by Eric Joneson, VP technology, Lansmont.
• “Lean/Six Sigma Techniques for Controlled Temperature Distribution,” Jeff Seeley, principal, JLS Distribution Packaging LLC.
• “Creating and Executing a Master Test Plan,” Larry Dull, partner, Packaging Knowledge Group.
For more sessions and to register, visit www.transportpackagingforum.com.