TraceLink Unveils Cloud Computing Solution For Supply Chain Visibility
TraceLink (Woburn, MA) has launched TraceLink Predictable Supply Chain Suite, a software solution for managing outsourced manufacturing. The solution accelerates outsourced production and improves production lifecycle visibility by creating a secure business cloud. The cloud connects business process modules for production tracking, inventory monitoring, and quality review to a collaborative team workspace created and managed by the business users themselves.
- Right-First-Time predictability and scalability of outsourced manufacturing production. Improve decision-making, production performance and business agility with integrated cross-partner, cross-site and individual project visibility into production status, upcoming milestones and potential roadblocks to on-time delivery.
- On-time product delivery and reduced operational cost throughout the production lifecycle. Reduce purchase order negotiation time, take delays out of the manufacturing process and order-to-cash cycle, ensure raw material availability and eliminate manual labor in production status and operational reporting.
- Reduce inventory and safety stock levels. Support lean initiatives by improving inventory visibility across the external supply network, tightening production plans and execution schedules, and identifying potential production delays before they impact delivery dates.
- Improve corporate competitiveness and business agility. React faster to demand changes and material resource availability by simplifying connectivity with even long-tail supply partners, establishing and dissolving collaborative clouds with remote teams as needed and driving new levels of joint business collaboration with suppliers, contract partners and customers.
- Enhance corporate strategy and planning. Drive better sales and operations planning by applying deep insight on external supply network operational performance and monitoring individual partner and production project performance against established KPIs.