Pharmalucence and Bosch Packaging Technology to Host Injectable Drug Manufacturing Event
Pharmalucence and Bosch Packaging Technology are hosting "Innovation Symposium 2013 on Injectable Drug Manufacturing" March 11-13 at the Burlington Marriott Hotel in Burlington, MA. Developed to address the needs of pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals, the symposium will provide the latest industry information and case studies on injectable pharmaceuticals.
Joining Pharmalucence and Bosch Packaging Technology are IMA Life North America, Millipore, Sartorius, and IPS.
The agenda includes the following:
March 11th – Evening reception at Hotel.
March 12th – Full day of presentations, evening networking dinner cruise on Boston Harbor aboard the Sprit of Boston.
March 13th – Half day of presentations, afternoon Pharmalucence facility tour.
Presentations and speakers featured include:
- Future Trends, 10 things you should have on your radar, Sterling Kline / IPS
- Compound Handling in an Aseptic Environment - Worker Safety and Compliance, Akash Solanki / SafeBridge
- Lyophilization Quality Improvement through Controlled Nucleation, Joseph Brower / IMA
- Case Study of a small state-of-the-art aseptic manufacturing facility, Ed Connolly / Pharmalucence
- Transfer of products and components into RABs/Isolator filling systems, Jessica Frantz / Sartorius
- Single-use Filtration Systems for Sterile Filling, Randy Wilkins / Millipore
- Environmental Monitoring and Particle Counting, Dan Sacunas / Particle Mgmt System
- Case study, RABS Vial Filler installation, Jorge Rodriguez / Vetter
- Trends and Advancements in automated inspection, Peter Spinelli / Eisai
- Dosing technologies for aseptic fill manufacturing, Al Peterson / Bosch
- Form Follows Function – How isolators match with drug design, Dr. Johannes Rauschnabel / Bosch
- Glass inspection: Dimensional and Cosmetic Quality Coming into the Fill Operation, Dan McNerney / Gershiemer
- Case study of RABS Installation, Lisa Dorn / CRB
- Integrated Project Delivery: Minimizing Risk and Reducing Overall Delivery Schedule and Costs, John Costalas and Vince Cebular / IPS
The event is being offered at no cost but seating is limited. Attendees are only responsible for their travel and housing costs. A discounted room rate of $159 at the Marriott is available to attendees through 2/25/13.
The event offers an opportunity to learn and network with fellow bio/pharma professionals in a “sales free” environment in which they can learn about technology and ask questions directly to industry professionals.
For more information and to register, please view our event web site: http://goo.gl/YuuTp
Or contact Shari Novack at email@example.com or call 763-493-6781.