Why Is Your Company Not Using or Not Considering Security Packaging Technology?
|Return to Sidebar: The War on Drugs|
• We are a development company in the early stage.
• Our position is that we will familiarize ourselves with the technologies, but not implement until we sense the need to do so.
• I do not feel our product line needs security enhancements.
• I’m not informed from that department that it is considered at this moment.
• We have had no problems in shipping in the past.
• Not our current market focus.
• Not required.
• Our product is medical device packaging and not considered sensitive.
• Security not required.
• To date for our medical devices, counterfeiting, tampering, etc., has not been a serious threat.
• We have basic safety seals on our products; this is enough.
• We manufacture hospital disposables, and such technology is deemed inappropriate at this time.
• We only have one drug, and it is comes in an ampule.
• We will be handling a device and not the medication.
Selected verbatim responses to PMP News’s 2006 Security Survey.