Pharma Tech Industries Dedicates New Cleanroom to Pouch Filling of Powder-Based Products
Published: April 19th, 2011
Pharma Tech Industries (Royston, GA; PTI) recently completed the construction of a cleanroom dedicated to pouch filling of powder-based products. The room was built specifically to house the new high-speed Oystar Jones Adjustable Pouch King. The machine will fill pouches for multiple powder-based products including a cholesterol medication and laxative granular powder.
“As leaders in the pharmaceutical space, our customers require the highest-standards of quality and compliance,” said Tee Noland, Director of Business Development for PTI, in a press release. “Both the completion of this room, as well as the installation of this new machine, allow us to provide our customers with fast, precise production of their product, without compromising safety or quality.”
Features of the Oystar Jones Pouch King include:
• Quick and repeatable pouch size changes.
• Speeds up to 500 pouches per minute.
• Flexible production capabilities and easy reconfiguration process.
• A remote filling module, which provides flexibility and sanitation benefits.
• All new machine configuration, offering ergonomic benefits and easier machine threading.
• Highly consistent temperature profile to ensure a high-quality side seal.